“Hope lifts your perspective from your weary feet to the glorious view you can see from the high road. . . You are reminded the road we are traveling [is] together ”
Jesus Calling - Sarah Young
H-is House Yoga
Listen to the heart of people inside & outside of your industry
- Become an active listener to your authentic self.
- From your inner voice, and your willingness to hear others, your service to your community will grow
- Teach what you know- learn as you go; teach from your skills and values.
Know your foundation, let your ribcage rotate up and away from the side hip root, keeping hips buoyant and core locked; find the ease and dynamic expression in both directions of freedom.
Moving the Mountain - You are needed!
“You can tell this mountain to get up and jump into the sea, and it will. Everything you ask for in prayer will be yours, if you only have faith” (Mark 11:23-24)
//Twisting Crescent Lunge
Reach out of yourself - grounding into the promise of the earth that supports you and the sky that evelops you; rinsing and detoxing through the integrity of the thoracic spine as you rotate up and away from your heart.
Give yourself the space to be centered and lead up
from that place of practice and influence.
Collaborate your profession within your community
- It is a blessing to be in your core calling and advocate from that platform of all of who you are.
- Come as you are - with your truths, your fragilities, your fears and your hopes.
- Begin asking your students and clients, what matters mosts to them, how they empower others, and what that looks like.
- Align your practice with the HOPE you see and experience in the people around you.
- Humanity has an amazing way of healing when we collaborate - and rise from our hearts - start there!
E-verybody has value
Understanding lives in transition - including your own!
- Working in a volunteer capacity or mentoring in your community takes tenacity, and persistence - be willing to go the distance.
- Know that the populations you are reaching into are equally going the distance to survive and thrive in their current environment - will you join them where they are at? Not where you think they are at.
- Be prepared that what you want to do may be different than what the population you want to serve needs.
- We call this kind of community building Up-serving